Re: PSAT and SAT math section

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PSAT and SAT math section

I also took the PSAT today. Didn't need any programs and could have done
the math section with my old TI-30X. Really wasn't much to it. But the
vocab is another story :o) Before the test when the proctor (my chem
teacher) was going trough the instructions, he said graphing calculators
were not allowed. But since most of the people that were in the same
room as me had TI-83s and 85s, we told him that on the back of the
package for the 83, 85, and 86 it clearly states that it is allowed to
be used on the PSAT. So he had to call the main office, and the test was
delayed about 20 minutes. We went through all of that and most of us
didn't even use a calculator :o)