Re: 256 kB and TI-92 Assembler?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 256 kB and TI-92 Assembler?

I also have ver 1.11. I got fargo to work with no problems. What you do is
unzip
the fargob13.zip, go to the bin directory and run link.exe push b to get a
backup.
quit the program and type this
    set fargo=c:\fargo (or whereever your fargo dir is at)
    set path=%path%;%fargo%\bin
Then type this
    putfargo (whatever name you used for your backup)
Then run link.exe again and push u to send the backup to your calc. Go back to
the
dos prompt and run sendfarg. This will put the fargo libs on your calc. This is
how
I got it to work on mine. If you have some questions, let me know.