Re: PSAT and SAT math section

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PSAT and SAT math section

>That psat and sat math sections are a mix of geometry, algrbra, and a
>mix
>of trig. You either know it, or you don't. And you don't need any
>"helper"
>programs on your calc. You can do it without a calc, or even a basic 4
>function calc.
>
>But if you use these programs, how are you ever going to learn for
>yourself?

I have no problems with having progs on your calc, as long as you do them
yourself.  As such, it is hard to enforce that, though.  I have some
geometry and trig formulas that I need programed on my calc, all of
which, I have done my self.  I feel that you have to know the material
before you can program it in.  but no, I do not know of any good programs
to have, other than one algebra program that I have for the 85 that has
about 20 different formulas on it.

-calc 82  <c82@juno.com>
For Sale:MINT TI-85, with PC link, MINT manual, ADULT owned, sell or
trade for HP