Re: Deleting TI Demo?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Deleting TI Demo?

On Sat, 11 Oct 1997 02:56:26 -0400 Tom Lake <tomlake@NORTHNET.ORG>
writes:
>I loaded the TI Demo for the TI-86 and now I can't get rid of it.
>Even a
>Reset All doesn't do it.  Two questions:  How do they do that?  Is
>there a
>way to get rid of it without removing the backup battery?
>
>Tom Lake

turn your calc on.. while the programming is runing and the calc on, take
out the AAA batteries.. and press ON a couple times, and HOLD ON a couple
seconds.. then put the AAA's in and turn the calc on.. it will EITHER
reset, or show the last thing on the TI demo, and you'll be in the home
screen.. go to MEM and either delete it.. or just RESET it..
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com