Re: Program question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Program question

d d d wrote:

> I am making a program for my electronics class, where I am dealing with
> values of resistors.  Is there any way to display the percent symbol (%),
> in TI-Basic, on the 82?  I do not know ASM, so please don't tell me to
> use that.

Yes, actually there is a way to get the % symbol, but it is tricky. Here
is what you do: Download many diffrent asm progrmas. Make sure you
un-edit lock them before you send it to your calc. Go through each
program, scrolling through the 'garble' untill you find a % sign. Now
try to delete everything else besides the % sign. Now you can put Disp
or Output( in front of the % sign and display it!!!! Just recall the
program with the % in it each time you want to disp it!!