Re: A C H A L L E N G E

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A C H A L L E N G E

I think that neither one of them is superior...its like Mac vs. IBM/PC

They are better for their different uses. In the case of education the TI-83 is
most applicable. In the case of calculus, the TI-85 might be more useful.  For
experienced engineers the HP series are much better because they have the
ability to "learn" and the steps become a lot better and shorter so....

Neither one is better then the other.  I have a TI-85 and a TI-83 with much
experiance with several HPs and I personally like the TI better.

Chris Vincent
http://www.tiac.net/users/erch
"Just my two cents"