Re: OS-82 vs. ASH

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: OS-82 vs. ASH

At 11:06 PM 10/9/97 EDT, you wrote:
>I ONLY use ASH 3.0 on my 82 R.V. 19.0 and never had a crash.
>OShell is more like OS-Hell for the Q var thing.  Too many of my basic
>games use Q.
>Of course, if u use matrices a lot, you could say the same of ASH 3.0.
>But, ASH seems the better choice.  (Especially w/ the only '82 ASM
>tetris).
>
>-Larry Currie
>Larry1492@Juno.com
>Noted Author of Whack-A-Mole 2.7

Actually, no TI-BASIC program can use matrices L1 and L2.  So, ASH doesn't
interfere with any part of volatile memory.  Besides, OS-82 "replaced"
OShell-82 a long time ago (I still support it because I used to like its
interface better).

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org