Re: Parallel 86 backup?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Parallel 86 backup?

On Thu, 9 Oct 1997 00:57:31 GMT Matt Maurano <mtm@maurano.com> writes:
>You know, that is the lowsiest reason I've heard. When you recieve a
>backup, it asks to confirm. You already have killed your memory. No
>problem to take out the battery. Also, I haven't had any problem
>sending backups between 82s R18-19. Maybe something with the 85.
>Perhaps TI should have had the calcs interrogate about the ROM vers.

actually when it asks you to confirm for a backup, the memory has NOT
been killed yet, because if you pick NO, nothing will change and your old
stuff will still be there..

and yeah i agree with the interrogate rom vers. thing.. the backups(calc)
should detect if the other calc's rom is the same, if not, it can deny
the backup.. that would be better than not having backups at all..
(software side)
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR: