Re: inferred?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: inferred?

Man, that'd be cool. All the kids hunched over their calcs talking,
with the teacher droning on.

Anyway, his problem with radio is that it is imperfect. An incorrect 0
or a 1, and you are screwed, esp with an asm prog. You would need
error correcting software, either on a chip or in zshell.

On Tue, 7 Oct 1997 15:35:12 -0400, d d d <c82@JUNO.COM> wrote:

>On Mon, 6 Oct 1997 21:50:55 GMT Reinier Zwitserloot
><R.Zwitserloot@BTINTERNET.COM> writes:
>>One of the problems with Radiolink is that signals get distorted,
>>whatever you do. Try walking around the house with your phone.. you
>>will always hear some static. -----> An RT Link would *NOT* work in
>>the ti-os. You'd have to write a special program in zshell or
>>alternatively use a PIC chip in the RT unit. *
>

>You must have a really old phone, or a cheap one.  I have a 10 year old
>Uniden, and I don't get static until I am outside.  Then I have a new
>Sony that I can go 5 or 6 houses down the street and still get good
>reception.
>

>>Then again, I doubt this would be used for anything but pinging text
>>across not only a room, but across half the school.
>
>This would be cool:)  Writing to friends in different classes :P
>

>-calc82  c82@juno.com
>WANTED:TI-92, prefer something like broken link port to make it CHEAP.
>TI-82 for sale

Follow-Ups: References: