Re: Parallel 86 backup?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Parallel 86 backup?

You know, that is the lowsiest reason I've heard. When you recieve a
backup, it asks to confirm. You already have killed your memory. No
problem to take out the battery. Also, I haven't had any problem
sending backups between 82s R18-19. Maybe something with the 85.
Perhaps TI should have had the calcs interrogate about the ROM vers.