Re: inferred?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: inferred?

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997 21:50:55 GMT Reinier Zwitserloot
<R.Zwitserloot@BTINTERNET.COM> writes:
>One of the problems with Radiolink is that signals get distorted,
>whatever you do. Try walking around the house with your phone.. you
>will always hear some static. -----> An RT Link would *NOT* work in
>the ti-os. You'd have to write a special program in zshell or
>alternatively use a PIC chip in the RT unit. *

You must have a really old phone, or a cheap one.  I have a 10 year old
Uniden, and I don't get static until I am outside.  Then I have a new
Sony that I can go 5 or 6 houses down the street and still get good
reception.

>Then again, I doubt this would be used for anything but pinging text
>across not only a room, but across half the school.

This would be cool:)  Writing to friends in different classes :P

-calc82  c82@juno.com
WANTED:TI-92, prefer something like broken link port to make it CHEAP.
TI-82 for sale

Follow-Ups: References: