Re: inferred?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: inferred?

On Sun, 5 Oct 1997 16:49:25 -0400 Joseph Gaffney <gaffney@THETHINKER.COM>
writes:
>At 03:30 AM 10/4/97 -0500, Digitalboy wrote:
>>Plz e-mail me if you have any awser to this Me anf my friend have a
>chat
>>prog for the ti-85 but I don't theink the teacher would like a big
>long
>>cord going across the room plz if you know any way to make a inferred
>>link help us!!
>
>A) Infrared
>
>B) It is too expensive to be reasonable, IMHO

Wouldn't work anyway.  IF depends on the line-of-sight being clear.  If
you sit next to each other, it will work fine.  If you have to go across
the room, 99% of the time someone's fat head will block the signal.  This
is where an RF link would come in handy.

-calc82  c82@juno.com
FS: TI-82, mint condition, adult owned, with link, mint manual, no name
on calc.