TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-86

I know this has been brought up before, but I didn't hear the answer and I
was wondering if there is any way to convert a decimal to a radical eg.
.86~~ would be equal to square root 3 /2.  thanks

Signature Follows:

PLEASE NOTE: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the Recipient
Is Not Directly Observing This Message, It May Cease to Exist or Will Exist
Only in a Vague and Undetermined State.

When writing, avoid those run-on sentences that just go on, and on, and on,
they never stop, they just keep rambling, and you really wish the person
would just shut up, but no, they just keep going, they're worse than the
Energizer Bunny, they babble incessantly, and these sentences, they just
never stop, they go on forever...if you get my drift...

·All things being equal, fat people use more soap.