Joysticks on the TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Joysticks on the TI-92

I was looking some of my computer parts when I noticed, the port on the
top of the 92 that is used for overhead units is the same type of port
as the joystick port on my laptop. I can easily hook up my joystick to
the adapter cable that came with the laptop, and the same type of port
is used on many other laptops.

I was wondering if it would be possible to use this port to build
joystick support into Fargo programs. For people like me who still have
those old little joysticks like the one for our PS/1, it would be very
cool, even on the road. Those old joysticks are usually very simple
hardware-wise, so the programming wouldn't be to hard or large, but I
don't know if it can be done on a 92.

e-mail me, please.
Devin Bryant

--