Re: TI-86 to Macintosh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 to Macintosh

The graphlink cable is exactly the same betweek all calcs (The gray
one; the black one was 85-only). You can use the 85 link software to
send, but not recieve programs (You will have trouble with 86
programs, but its your best bet). That is a start. Or, if you could
run windows 3.1 on an emulator that allows access to the serial ports,
you could download the windows version.