Re: qwerty

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: qwerty

At 09:11 PM 10/3/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Maybe I'm missing something, but I've seen alot of emails referring to
>the qwerty keypad on the TI-92 as being something generally "BAD".  For
>the life of me I can't understand why.  I find it very useful when
<snip>

The TI-92 is illegal to use on the PSAT, SAT, and SAT II.  Its not just
because of the qwerty keypad.  Its because of the additional fuctions (such
as the equation solver and calculus III functions [I think]).  I don't have
a 92, but Bryan Rabeler (who is one of my friends and is the Archiver at
TICALC.org) has one.  I have seen only little bits here and there, and I am
pretty impressed at what it can do.  Might get myself one for college.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Follow-Ups: References: