Re: TI or HP?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI or HP?

> The vast majority of programs for Ti calcs appear to be games.

This is dependant on the person, not the calc! You can easily make games
for the HP, and there are more of them out there. If you dont believe me,
do a search for TI games, then do a search for HP games.

>Ti's are
> user friendly, but they certainly can't do everything well for serious
> work.

We've heard this before...and it is untrue...Why cant it be used for
"serious" work?

>A good example is Fargo for the Ti-92.

Bad example...you even said yourself that the majority of us dont even
know what Fargo is...Lets just stick with basic here, stuff that is built
in to the calc.