code request {any civil eng/land surveyors out there?}

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

code request {any civil eng/land surveyors out there?}

Any code for the following would be appreciated!
1)Horizontal curves              6) Dividing a piece of land
                                             {from a point w/bearing}
2)Three point resection            or {via parallel lines}

3)least squares adjustment    7) Solve 2 unknown brngs
                                                or distances of a multi
4)vertical curves                     sided traverse (closed figure)

5)Spirals                               8) stake out or slope staking

I really don't expect many (really any) responses - but I figured I give it a try
anyway.  -CMB