Re: TI-83:stat plot:freq: WHAT???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-83:stat plot:freq: WHAT???

The "frequency part" is so a seperate list can be used to report data in
situations where a value is reported several times.  For example,

Xlist: L1 (L1 is {3,4,4,5,5,5,5,6,6,6,7})
Freq: 1

plots the same as:

Xlist: L1 (L1 is {3,4,5,6,7})
Freq: L2 (L2 is {1,2,4,3,1})

The "1" is just a holder for using the Xlist for repetitions of variables.
Alpha-lock is on so you can type a name of a list.  You cannot change it to 2.

--
This message is protected with SpamGuard(TM)
Remove the "spambusters." to E-Mail me.