Re: TI-82 Mac users only

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 Mac users only

If any of you took *any* time to read the original letter all this bull
shit would not be filling up my mail box! I never said I was going to do
it! It was just an idea.  Lets get some things clear now:
     1.ALL TI programs are NOT copyrighted! Anyone can put (c)whaterver
but that doesn't mean anything. Real copyrights have to be approved by
some person/group. You know, patent pending and stuff you see on
merchandise at stores.
     2. I would love to see anybody make any money off TI games. My idea
would bring in very little revenu if I did it.
     3. The title specifically said "TI-82 MAC users ONLY" not "I-have a
calc and wan't to yell at ppl for trying to help others" I prolly got 1
mac users reply and about 5 IBM users. If you use an IBM I don't care
what you think. -> Hruska!
     4. This idea is NOT illegal. Again, once a program is on the files,
ticalc.org, or the thousands of other pages it is public domain. It is a
fact that almost every page has "stolen" programs from other peoples
pages! so who cares!!!!!!!!!  There ARE mac users you have troubles
getting some games!!

Follow-Ups: References: