Re: TI Programmers: I'm BEGGING you to write a symbolic ma

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI Programmers: I'm BEGGING you to write a symbolic manipulation program . . .

Reinier Zwitserloot wrote in message
<342cdd9a.751896@news.btinternet.com>...
>writing it in ZShell makes it *VERY* hard to do math stuff, since all
>we can do is shift (multiply or integer devide by 2), add, subtract,
>and that's about it. (only integers.)

The 83 and 86 allow FP values in asm but the 86 is better.  The 86 can do
even more in Asm then the 83 because TI learned from the 83.  (I hear the 86
has 4000 functions for asm.)  Plus the 86 has much more memory.  So I think
it would be possible on the 86.

Eli Allen

Follow-Ups: References: