Re: This Newsgroup/List Serve

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: This Newsgroup/List Serve

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997 01:05:26 -0600 "Eric P. Anderson"
<crusader@WALDEN.MO.NET> writes:
>On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, 82nd Deer wrote:
>
>> >Oh, I'm so sorry.  I just want to stop the spam.  I don't
>understand why
>> >you have a problem with this concept..
>>
>> Because you're wasting bandwith, which I guess is a trivial point
>now.
<A load of idiotic bullshit that wasted enough bandwith anyway snipped>

We have an even bigger spam problem now...

Two pig-headed morons engaged in trivial penis-sizing contests that I,
and, most likely many of the list's denizens are sick of putting up with.

I just deleted what is probably 15K of my 40K of mail on your series of
irrelevant, childish name-calling war.  I don't give a ***shit*** how
long you've been on the list, what you've done for it, or  how incredibly
wonderful you are compared to your opponent.

I've been here for two months.  I still think I have more respect for
others by not sending loads of useless (spam-like, I might add) e-mail to
everyone, when this could be resolved person-to-person.

Take it to private mail.  Be considerate for once.