Re: BASIC Programming Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: BASIC Programming Question

>I have a question about TI-BASIC.  I know how to do a lot of "text"
>stuff but I am trying to learn graphics stuff.  Oh, and BTW, I have a
>TI-82/86.  On the TI-82, how would I make a 4x4 block of pixels (on the
>82) move about in a certain direction and have to move all together?  I
>tried doing it with a diagonal line but it always left trailing pixels
>behind it.  Thanks.
>
>Also, I haven't been on here in a while and what is all this talk about
>and infrared link?  Is it true and is it still considered a hoax?
>--
>Royal Oil
>royaloil@usa.net
>AOLIM S/N: Paulc00

You can't do this easily in BASIC. It's too slow. You have to move it
pixel by pixel. That's 16 pixels which need to move fast enough to look
like it's moving. I have tried a similar thing and gave up because BASIC
is too slow (and I don't know ASM....Yet).

From,
      Wesley Moore

Email: moore.w@patash.com.au