Re: ZKart

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ZKart

At 02:25 PM 11/26/97 EST, you wrote:
>I was woundering how I would go about making ZKart for the TI-85 into a
>TI-82 game?
>
>Does it take alot of time or has it been done?
>
>Can you tell me how to change ZKart, Ztetris, and ZPong all into TI-82 games
>or has it been done?

Well, you would first need to contact the authors to see if it is okay to
port the game for another calc.  A lot of people just don't want to take
the time to port the games because it would take about 1-2 weeks just to
finish the communication process with the author on how to port it (if they
can).  So, ZKart, Jezzball, etc. haven't been ported yet because of too
much work, too little time, and too much laziness.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.