Re: somebody stop these damn pam and tommy posts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: somebody stop these damn pam and tommy posts

Nonsubscribers will not be banned from posting, as this is cross-referenced
to a newsgroup.  Sorry, but just because you're sick of it, doesn't mean
TI's going to change it.  Stop replying to spam and we'll at least have to
read less crap like this.

At 06:25 PM 11/25/97 -0600, Eric P. Anderson wrote:
>I don't know what going on with this Pam and Tommy thing, but it seems
>that somebody must be referring people to this list, either in a webpage
>or such, and I think that it has to stop.  If these people posting it
>aren't subscribed, then nonsubscribers should be banned from posting.
>This would get rid of probably 99.9% of the other spam also.

Follow-Ups: References: