TI-8X 3D games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-8X 3D games

I am in need of some good 3D action games, like doom and wolfenstien, if
anybody could send some to me, i'd really appreciate it, i need
something to do in the middle of Spanish 3 class.. it's getting boring
playing the same 2D games over and over again, also, does anybody know
if the Renewlel batteries are any good??? i had them in my calculator 2
weeks, and they were dead, but when i put Energizers in my calculator,
(TI-86) they won't go dead, and i've been trying to run them dead for
6-7 weeks and they aren't even dented in their power.... Oh well, thanx
:)

greenday@sprintmail.com