Re: Trapezoidal and Simpson's rules in TI-86 Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Trapezoidal and Simpson's rules in TI-86 Programs

You can kinda do it step by step for the trapozoidal and simpsons rule.
Just graph:

abs(nder(nder(  function  ,x),x))

and

abs(nder(nder(nder(nder(  function  ,x),x),x),x))

This will be extremely slow, but it will work.

for extrema (is that what you wanted, typographical error i think)
fmax( funcion  ,x)  and fmin(  function   ,x)

Hope this helps.

--
Tim Brierley
brierley@erols.com