Re: Trapezoidal and Simpson's rules in TI-86 Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Trapezoidal and Simpson's rules in TI-86 Programs

I have just written one for the 83, if you can't find one for the 86,
i'll convert it.  I personally like the 86, but more of my classmates use
the 83, so that is the calc that I worte it for!

-MarkGM@Juno.com