survey that has nothing to do with calculators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

survey that has nothing to do with calculators

I do not wish to start an argument about spaming, but I need to
conduct a survey for my 12th grade government class.  Please take
the time to fill it out and send it back through e-mail, not the news
group.  We don't need to waste any more bandwidth.

Voting Survey
1) What age range are you?  20-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-1000

2) What is your occupation

3) What do you think of politics in general?

4) Do you participate, and if so, how do you participate?

5) Why do you participate or not participate?

6) What does participation require of a person?

7) Do you usually vote for every one in a party because they are in that
    party or chose each individual candidate based on their
    qualifications and why?

8) How do you feel about on-line voting?

Thank you for your time,
    Matthew

"Why me...?  My computer just had to crash in the middle of
printing my research paper!!!  Why me...?"
     --ME
you can e-mail me back at mobets@flash.net