Re: Ohhhhh kay! 86 sounds? any?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ohhhhh kay! 86 sounds? any?

Modem Boy wrote:

> That DSound86 is... okay... kinda. All it does is let you hear different
> pitch, with different volume. great.
>
> Any 86 games out there that have any sound whatsoever in them?
> Occasionally, my calc tends to freeze when I exit the DSound86. If I
> unplug the 2.5 <--> 3.5 adapter, the cursor blinks again.
>
> Enlighten me.
>
> -(: Modem Boy :)-
It has something to do with that the ti checks if it is plugged or not.
The speakers can't give a "open line" signal, as the computer can, when
it is not operating. Maybe you can make a sound games and plug your
2.5mm in after the game has started? (probably freeze when it is waiting
for an input)
JTK