FS: TI-86, flash cards, digital camera, HP subnotebook

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FS: TI-86, flash cards, digital camera, HP subnotebook

NOTE: TO REPLY SEE BOTTOM.  IF YOU HIT REPLY THE MAIL WILL BOUNCE.

I'm selling off my palmtop toys to accomodate the new Sharp HPC.

Anyway,

TI-86:
-Advanced graphing calculator
-128K RAM
-matricies, stats, graphing, programming, equ solving, blah blah blah,
the power to beat the other kids
-like-new condition
-Graph Link cable included (Official TI grey one)
$100

OmniBook 425:
-2.8 pound subnotebook
-8 hour battery life
-8MB RAM
-Windows, Word, Excel, DOS in XIP ROM (use hardly any RAM to run)
-no default mass storage device
-nifty pop-out mouse
-AC adapter
-640x480 easy to read reflective VGA screen
-full-size keys on keyboard
-serial, parallel, IR ports
$400

40MB flashcard:
-IBM made
-good condition
-up to 80MB+ compressed
$350

10MB flashcard:
-SunDisk made
-good condition
-up to 20MB+ compressed
$100

Kodak DC20 digital camera:
-great condition
-the smallest digital camera
-takes 490x373 color pics
-PC link cable, TWAIN driver, photo editing software, Kai's Power Goo
included
-works on PC or Mac
$150

For more info or pics of the items mail me.  I am not interested in
trades, unless you have a Sharp Mobilion 4500.  (and, because it's not
out yet, I doubt you will :-) )

Thanks,

Nick Dolezal