Re: ti 92 plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti 92 plus

umm...

thanks for the faq, but it doesn't address my SPECIFIC question about the
submat command.  as far as I'm concerned calculating eigenvectors is a
mechanical process pretty easy on the 92, I don't really want an automatic
"answer".

it's kindof like those integration "answers".  nice, but sometimes I just
want to check my steps, not get some arcane result that just ends up
creating more confusion.

does anyone actually have this on their calc?

if so, can you create a randmat(5,5) and see how many different
sub-matrics you can create from this?

how about partitions?  I'm not too familiar with mechanics, but does the
92 handle them with this "plus"?

J_Samuels (at0 yahoo.com