Re: A83: WTB: Your unneeded (or broken) calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: WTB: Your unneeded (or broken) calcs

Well, I have an 83 with a messed up case (I cut it up--long story).
Works 'cept for line  of nul pixels across the screen.  Noport.  POffer:

An 83 with a bum LCD-works fine except for the fact that you can't see
anything on it.  Works occasionally when "kiggle the cord"  Offer:
(port
shattered)

Another 83-works fine, but no port.  Offer:

I live in Austin, TX...

                -Dimitri