Sv: [Fwd: What is the best asm shell for the TI-82]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Sv: [Fwd: What is the best asm shell for the TI-82]

It's ASH, because you don't have to take care of any variables, which may
not be changed. In Oshell/OS-82/whatever you can't use the Q variable. And
.., everybody is programming for ASH.

Stefan Sommer
By most known as Stefan The Greatest (Almost) Sommer