Re: Introducing the TI-92 Plus Module

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Introducing the TI-92 Plus Module

Is fargo going to be dead???!!! The new 92+ module will allow for asm
programs to be run... It will have some 500k mem, but like 384k will be an
archive type deal(?)  who knows how that will work.. they should have just
made it all ram im thinking... at least it will have more math options...
and 5 language menus (yeah... like I care when I can only read 1 1/2
languages)  Anyways, there is a valid point in this post, will a backup
from a calc with the plugin to a 92 with an expander work? or will it not
since the expanders will only work under fargo?