Re: Wireless calc-calc. Anyone know how?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Wireless calc-calc. Anyone know how?

I've found a bunch of sites that give the plans.  But beware, although
I'm soon going to build the link myself, it is in many places said to be
a complete and utter hoax.  However, I think that perhaps they screwed
up and didn't try to fix it, and since it won't hurt anything to try,
you should make your own and try it out.  Once you make it please post
the results here also, so the rest of us can clear up this mystery.

Here is a place to find the plans:
TI-85, documents</a>
Note: It's under the TI-85 section, but it should work for all calcs.

Jonathan Kaus