Re: Grayscale pics screwing up 86?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Grayscale pics screwing up 86?

On Sun, 2 Nov 1997 09:47:18 -0500 Curtiss Howard
<po_boxx_823@hotmail.com> writes:
>Yesterday I got those scrolling 8 grayscale pics off ticalc.org.  Very
>impressive.
>
>After I deleted them, strange things started to happen.  For instance,
>when I wanted to change my window variables, I would see long, usually
>hexadecimal values for xMin, xMax, etc. and then the "ERROR: WINDOW"
>message would pop up.  Resetting defaults got rid of this.  The
>strangest thing would have to have been the MATH menu being disabled.

yes.. all the grayscale pics for the 86.. are made by the same guy.. in
SOME of the txt files (readme) he says that it does mess up your GRAPH..
features for the calc.. thats the only drawback.. :)..
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com