Re: Which TI to buy

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which TI to buy

I just wanted to remind everyone that almost any of the TI-BASIC games
for the .82 will work with the 83.. Overall the calculators are all
reasonable similar.  I bought the 83 over the 85 because I liked the way
it worked.  Split graph and table, or Graph and home screen, Table
function (very helpfull when doing linear equations and open sentances
with two variables.) One thing I don't like is the fact that it lacks
the POLY function of the TI-85 but I guess you can't get everything at
once.

Just my $.02