Re: Ti-92 ver 1.11 new at Office Depot, too old ver? Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-92 ver 1.11 new at Office Depot, too old ver? Help!

1.     I have read all of the message about the ver of the TI-92.  Now is there a way to up grade my TI-92 if I do not have the latest ver.  If so how and where can I get it.

2.    I typed in some of the programs for the TI-92.  Can this cause the TI-92 not to display the ROM ver.  I tried the F5 <diamond> keys and it will not show the ver.  I did this once before (prior to typing in the programs) and it showed the ver but I can't remember what it was.

reply to atkinson1@theonramp.net

Bobby Atkinson
atkinson1@theonramp.net