Re: TIB: The rand command, HELP me

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: The rand command, HELP me

yyyOn Fri, 31 Oct 1997, Larry G Currie wrote:

> A while back I installed ASH 3.0 on my calc.  I deleteed a matrix and
> crashed the calc.  I reinstalled ASH, along with some BASIC games.  I
> believe the games worked before the crash, I'm not sure.  Regardless, any
> basic program that asks for a random number gets an error: overflow
> message.  What can I do?  I love these basic games, and the ASH games,
> but how do i get the BASIC games to run.  Even a simple program only
> containing the command to randomize a number between 1 and 2 crashes.
> Help!
> -Thanks
> -Larry C.
> Larry1492@juno.com

If you have a graph link for your computer, reset your calc and then
transmit those games to your calc again.  This may sound stupid, and
you've probably tried it before, but it couldn't hurt, unless you don't
have a graph link cable.  Email me back if you already tried it.

     ____  \  / __  / / _ \           Daniel Vlacich
    /    / / / / / / / / / \          Montgomery Blair High School
   /    / / / /_/ / / / /  /          TI-83/82 Questions?
  /    / / / __  / / / /  /           email: dvlacich@mbhs.edu

Follow-Ups: References: