Re: Which TI should I buy?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which TI should I buy?

You talked about the 83 games will eventually be ported to the 82, as
with 86 to the 85, but think about the work needed to do this.  Going
from 82 to 83, and 85 to 86 is as simple as sending it over the link,
but going the other way takes changing every line of code (whether it is
a small change or not, it it EVERY line of code).  Also, the 83 and 86
have built in asm, unlike the 82 and 85.  granted the 85 has a larger
library of asm now, but look at all of the other posts saying "Get the
86".  How many people do you think are going to buy an 85 over an 86 if
their calc is lost, broken, etc.  Face it, the 82 and the 85 are dead,
and are now draining out of the pool, being replaced by new, fresh 83's
and 86's.