Re: ticalc.org News Section

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ticalc.org News Section

Chad Palmer wrote:

> I just saw something hilarious on the ticalc.org news section I though
> i'd
> share requarding their new files mailing list.
>
> <<<<<<<<<<Note 2:This list is not to be used as means for mirroring
> our
> site. Any and all mirroring of this site requires permission from the
> ticalc.org
> staff! >>>>>>>>
>
> Ok, here's some notes.
>
> Note #1  Nobody currently mirrors ticalc.org and I don't see why
> anybody
> would want to.
> Note #2  All the files are property of their authors so ticalc.org has
> no
> right to say whether they can be posted further or not.
>
> Anybody agree with me?
>
> Chad Palmer
> palmer@carol.net

Your a member of Ti-Files so you should know that Ti-Files does their
best to copy ticalc.org.  Here is a quote from one of the Ti-Files
members on IRC regarding your news section:

<JeffT> alright, from now on, the news section has hyperlinks like
ticalc.org

True, all the files are property of their respective authors so no one
has a right to say where they can or can't be posted.  But thats not an
excuse to mirror a web site without permission.

--
Bryan Rabeler
brabeler@ticalc.org