[Fwd: Your Message To Juno]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[Fwd: Your Message To Juno]

To calc-ti list recipients:

Use the attached forward message to register your complain to the
POSTMASTER@JUNO>COM regarding the offensive e-mail from
samirshah@juno.com. The postmaster response indicates that action will
be taken when he has reviewed the offensive e-mail. Forward a single
copy of the offensive/threatening e-mail for their records and use in
advisement to the offending e-mail sender.

In addition, each state has current statutes regarding offensive and
threatening e-mail. The office of the state prosecutor in your
individual state will be able to help your regarding situations of this
nature.

PaulKing@ti.com sent e-mail to list recipients regarding offending
e-mail to both the graph and calc lists. If you object, don't drop the
list, complain to get it cleaned up.

-- BEGIN included message

Thank you for contacting the Juno postmaster.  This message is an
automatic acknowledgement that we have received your message.  Rest
assured that your message will be read by a member of our postmaster
staff; in the meantime, you may find that the following information
addresses your questions.

If you wrote because you would like to receive more information about
Juno, you can get such information by sending a message to

        info@juno.com

If you want to receive a copy of the Juno software, please download
the software from our Web site (http://www.juno.com), or, if you
prefer, you can call (800) 654-JUNO. (Please note that you will be
charged $8.82 to receive a Juno disk through the mail.) We do not
charge for the software itself, much less for the service -- both are
free.  We do ask, however, that people cover the cost of getting the
software to them by mail, if they prefer to get it that way rather
than through one of our free distribution channels.

If you have a copy of the software and are experiencing technical
problems, please visit our online technical support center
(http://www.juno.com/support), or e-mail a brief one-paragraph
description, including any error messages you may have received, to

        support@juno.com

Our automated technical support center will search our technical database
and provide you with a list of relevant technical support documents.

If you wrote to "postmaster" because of e-mail you received that you
found objectionable, we will look into the matter (and we appreciate
your bringing it to our attention).  While as a matter of policy Juno
does not review the mail its members send or receive, we may consider
an inquiry when complaints are made about mail sent by or to a member
of our service. (In cases where the offending message was sent from a
service other than Juno, any inquiry will be dependent upon the
cooperation of others, our limited access, and other factors.) If you
have not done so already, please forward the message(s) in question,
including all original message headers.

Many thanks.

-- Postmaster
   Juno Online Services, L.P.