Ash, an ASM shell for the TI82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ash, an ASM shell for the TI82

For a while Mattias Lindqvist and I has been working on a zshell type
shell for the TI82. Because the subject has been discussed lately on
both lz and calc-ti we have decided to release a beta of the shell asap.

Rigth now the shell supports all features of Zshell execpt the
discribtion of the programs and the zbits. The shell will only work on
TI82 rom version 19.

We plan to release the zshell next monday, but i might be later that
week.

Besides the shell we plan to som documents about the ti82.

82-hack.txt  A dicuments explaining how to hack the ti82
             (like the one david boozer wrote for the ti85)
82-rom.txt   All these doc are the ti85 docs called ti-??.txt
82-ram.txt
82-ports.txt
82-vars.txt

We have written some small programs for the shell to test it, and these
willl be released too (this includes a small greyscale demo).

Because of holydays i wont be able to read my email very often, and
mattias is in the military so he will only read his mail every 2nd
weekebd. But if you have any question try mailing lz of lza, which i
read as often as possible.

Dines
--

Dines Justesen