From:   Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators  On Behalf Of Wiesel
Sent:   Friday, June 13, 1997 7:47 AM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        Need Help and fast !!!!

Hello everyone,

I just downloaded USGARD to my TI85 for the first time. I tried to run
it - got an installation success message and since then my calc froze
and didn't respond to any key. I took out the batteries but it didn't
help.

I need the calc for an exam on Sunday - if anyone knows what I can do
Please email me: wiesel_m@netvision.net.il

                Thanks a lot...