Re: My $0.02 on Usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: My $0.02 on Usgard

Hate to bust your bubble there, sparky, but if you were to have read the
text file, or at least looked into what files are in the USGARD.ZIP,
you'd notice there is a shell exactly like ZShell included.  You can also
set EXPLOERER or, well, anything else to be your shell.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.