> > From: del <del@webzone.net>
> > To: listserv@peach.ease.lsoft.com
> > Subject: 3rd attempt
> > Date: Tuesday, June 10, 1997 2:53 PM
> >
> > This is our 3rd attempt to rid ourselves of this unwanted e-mails.
> > Please remove our address from your list.  Today we recieved a
> > repulsing e-mail advertising naked teenagers.  Please heed to our
> > request so that no other action will have to be taken.
> > Thank you.
> > SIGNOF GRAPH-TI

Man, I thought you were kidding. "SIGNOF GRAPH-TI"? Come on, that could
be Aquarius or anything. And besides, this is the list CALC-TI not,
GRAPH-TI. The correct command is "SIGNOFF CALC-TI" (That's with TWO
F's!!!) Or as the listserver instructions say:

"You may leave the list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF CALC-TI"
command to LISTSERV@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM"

Best of luck.

Jonathan Maier
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt3130a/calc.htm