Re: ln(e) <>1 on TI-92 II

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ln(e) <>1 on TI-92 II

I'm pretty sure the TI-92 does a couple of passes on an answer. In your
case, the answer is so complicated that even after the many passes it
performs, it wasn't enough to filter that out. one more was needed. It
might work differently, but one method of deriving stuff symbolically that
I have seen worked that way, and that would explain the ln(e). perhaps you
can somewhere adjust number of passes? if you increase it, things will take
longer, but then on the other hand stuff like ln(e) is gone for sure.
--
-R.Zwitserloot@BTInternet.com

Niklas Brunlid <e96nbr@EFD.LTH.SE> wrote in article
<199706081525.RAA19099@kobra.efd.lth.se>...