Re: can you accelerate the TI-82? & a TI-92 question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: can you accelerate the TI-82? & a TI-92 question

I just got on this mailing list and have one major question.  I have
a 92, 82 and soon to have an 86.  My 92 has a glitch.  When I have
a lot of the memory used for programs and then try a difficult
function for the 92 to process, it freezes and then erases
everything.  As you might imagine, I've been a little wary of putting

anything important into it.  Anybody know anything about this?

TI-82 acceleration
not my 82,  I'd try it on somebody else's, but never mine