Feedback/comments on TI's "Explorations" series, and CBL s

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Feedback/comments on TI's "Explorations" series, and CBL supplementary books

As many of you may know, TI has published a few books as part of the "Explorations" series to support some of our calculator products.

I am interested in feedback/comments from current users of any of the books, specifically on activities that are have worked or can be improved, organization of the activities or chapters, and other issues that have come up during their use in classrooms.

The books I am looking for feedback on are:

1. Discovering Math on the TI-92
2. 92 Geometric explorations on the TI-92
3. Geometric Investigations on the TI-92
4. Statistics Handbook for the TI-83
5. Learning Programming on the TI-92

I am also looking for specific feedback on "Exploring Physics and Math with the CBL". We are considering ways to improve this book, and would appreciate comments or suggestions from current users.

Thanks in advance for your help on this matter.

Regards,
Jeanie Anirudhan
Calculator Business and Market Development
Texas Instruments
janirudhan@ti.com
(972)917-7845